Sunday, September 25, 2016

Airbrush Makeup and the Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette


High end palettes are too pricey for me especially cause I'm too far along with my addiction to airbrush makeup that if I did buy a high end palette there's a good chance it wouldn't be used often, so when I caught wind of this palette at the drugstore I had to give it a shot, watch the video below to see how I used the Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette in conjunction with airbrush makeup!
 
Thanks for Watching!
If you are new To airbrush makeup and are inspired to purchase a system after watching one of my Video's Help me out and use my Link ;) below
http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a
For more of my Airbrush Makeup Ventures:
Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Like and Follow on Pinterest : www.pinterest.com/iheartairbrush

Follow on Instagram: Tag IHeartAirbrush

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH


Follow on Twitter : tag IHeartAirbrush



Disclaimer:
The Vast majority of product seen and used on my channel I PURCHASED ON MY OWN with my OWN  money so please understand that i am not obligated to say awesome things about mediocre products. All my reviews are based on my own opinion of the product therefore i share only what i like and occasionally what i do not like about certain products. I will not now nor ever engage in bashing a product but i will give my opinion based on pros and cons of my own experience and liking of products. Thank you so much for your kindness and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment