Monday, July 17, 2017

Pop of Blue 2017 Airshadow Tutorial





The Shades I used to Complete this look are Dk. Almond from Dinair's Glamour Line, Underground from their Colair Opalescent Line, Aubergine from their Colair Opalescent Line, Surf from their Colair Opalescent Line, Atlantis from their Colair Opalescent Line, and Jet Black from their Glamour Line. Other Shades used were Dk. golden beige, Shine on you, Sassy pink, Honey beige, and Nutmeg. Along with Dk. Smoke for my brows. Lip Shade Sofia from Dinair Liquid Lipstick line, Lases Ardell Demi Wispies, mascara is Mary Kay Lash love. 



Don't forget to Follow IHeartAirbrush on Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook!



If you are new To airbrush makeup and are inspired to purchase a system after watching one of my Video's Help me out and use my Link ;) below
http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a

No comments:

Post a Comment