Friday, January 12, 2018

How to use Dinair Makeup in the Temptu Systems

Okay So you want to use some of that water-based airbrush makeup in a system that operates at a higher speed???  that's cool, no problem, I got you!
 Check out the video below. I have included a list of time stamps under the video for your convenience. That way you can watch just the parts you are interested in or Grab a snack and kick back and watch the whole thing! I hope this is helpful for you! please leave some love by liking the video on YouTube or commenting down below! Thank you xoxo




 Time Stamp Info based on Subjects of Interest:  
I Recommend watching information up to time stamp 9:06
*Water Demonstration to show Lever Control: 5:37
In Depth Demo (START- 9:06) – (END- 26:58)
Airbrush Concealing demo- 10:57 actual concealing- 12:12
*Note on Back Bubbling- 11:31 -12:08
Airbrush Contour Demo- 12:50
Airbrush Blush Demo- 15:02
*Note on adding drops to the cup- 15:08- 15:51
*Dry tip & Potential clogging 16:33- 19:29
Airbrush Eye Shadow Demo- 19:29
Airbrush Foundation Demo- 22:01
Airbrush Highlighter Demo- 22:55
Airbrush Brow Demo- 23:42
Airbrush Eyeliner Demo- 25:10
*Tip for using Multiple Formulas- 30:05- 32:09
(*Tip and demo Section Ends at- 32:11)
Water based in the Temptu Air Segment Begins- 32:23
Dinair in the Temptu Air Visual and Comparison to 2.0 system- 33.25
Temptu Aqua in the Temptu air Visual and Comparison to the 2.0 system- 37:12
Temptu Air Recap and Video Conclusion starts- 41:39

Products used in video:
Dinair Airbrush Makeup shades: Neutralizer Honey Beige and Vanilla, Glamour Dk. Almond, Glamour Dk. Peach Pink, Opalescent Highlighter Shine on You, SG honey beige and nutmeg, Foundation extender Honey beige, Colair Brow Dk. Smoke, Glamour Lt. Smoke and Glamour Dk. Brown, Shimmer Lt. Bronze, Glamour Jet Black.
Temptu: Aqua Foundation Shade 110 (Discontinued)
Link to the Temptu Air: https://temptu.com/pro/temptu-air-and-airpod-pro-kit.html

Link to the Temptu 2.0 System: https://temptu.com/pro/temptulite-premiere-kit.html

Link to Dinair Airbrush Makeup: http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/shopColors/ 

Skin Prep Pro Video: https://youtu.be/6RG5hc10S9Y


If you are new To airbrush makeup and are inspired to purchase a system after watching one of my Video's Help me out and use my Link ;) below
http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a

For more of my Airbrush Makeup Ventures:
Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Follow on Instagram:  @IHeartAirbrush

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH


Disclaimer:
The Vast majority of product seen and used on my channel I PURCHASED ON MY OWN with my OWN  money so please understand that I am not obligated to say awesome things about mediocre products. All my reviews are based on my own opinion of the product therefore I share only what I like and occasionally what I do not like about certain products. I will not now nor ever engage in bashing a product but I will give my opinion based on pros and cons of my own experience and liking of products. Thank you so much for your kindness and support.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog.Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty..Keep update and share your ideas..
    Bridal makeup artists in Hyderabad
    best makeup artists in hyderabad
    Party Makeup Artists in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought.
    How to Apply Airbrush Makeup"

    ReplyDelete