Saturday, October 29, 2016

Airbrush Highlighting Basics

Highlight on Fleek!!!
seems like everyone now a days wants that highlight on fleek, if you are not sure what that is just log yourself into instagram and follow all the head beauty feeds and you will quickly learn what the highlight on fleek entails, There are so many traditional highlighters out there to choose from you can go powder highlighter, liquid highlighter, cream highlighter and today im going to show you how to go AIRBRUSH highlighter.
Choosing a shade:
you want to find a shade that works with your undertone for example do you look better in golds or silvers? reds or olives? once you identify your undertone finding the shade that will work for you is a piece of cake. Your highlight doesn't have to be done with a shimmer or metallic shade! using a shade like hug me is my personal preference. So if you are looking for a more natural highlight use a FOUNDATION shade that is 1 to 2 shades lighter than your normal foundation shade.

Set that Dial:
some metallic airbrush makeup can be so highly pigmented that it requires a higher pressure to push the color out smoothly, never the less I prefer to apply my highlight with my dial set at 11 o' Clock. this gets the shade out but still allows me more control.

Where to Highlight:
  If you do not like the dewy look or the "strobing" look than just apply your highlight to the upper cheekbone, up in a "C" shaped motion through the brow bone, and the tear duct. If you are Highlighting with a foundation shade then I recommend Highlighting the Brow bone, tear duct, bridge of the nose, cupids bow, center of the chin, and the upper cheek bone. now if you want that highlight on fleek like straight up strobing than plant that highlight in all the areas listed above dont forget the upper arch of the brow for extra fleekieness :).

Note: make sure to stay light on the lever like anything else with airbrush makeup you want to lightly pull back on the lever repeatedly only releasing small amounts of product at a time then build to the coverage you want. its easy to add more than it is to take some away!


Thank you so much for watching!!
If you are new To airbrush makeup and are inspired to purchase a system after watching one of my Video's Help me out and use my Link ;) below
http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a
For more of my Airbrush Makeup Ventures:
Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Like and Follow on Pinterest : www.pinterest.com/iheartairbrush

Follow on Instagram: Tag IHeartAirbrush

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH


Follow on Twitter : tag IHeartAirbrush



Disclaimer:
The Vast majority of product seen and used on my channel I PURCHASED ON MY OWN with my OWN  money so please understand that i am not obligated to say awesome things about mediocre products. All my reviews are based on my own opinion of the product therefore i share only what i like and occasionally what i do not like about certain products. I will not now nor ever engage in bashing a product but i will give my opinion based on pros and cons of my own experience and liking of products. Thank you so much for your kindness and support.







1 comment: