Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Basics of Airbrushing Blush

We all love that Youthful blushed look and if you know a thing or two about makeup than you know that it is super easy to apply blush using traditional makeup, but did you know that it is even easier Airbrush your blush??? Well it is super easy and in the video below you will see just how so. But before we get to that lets talk Blush shades. To apply blush you should areas know that the first step is where you apply it. There is really only two places to apply blush, one is to the apples of your cheeks, and the other is to your cheek bone. Okay now that we know where lets talk about what! as in what shade should I use???
To chose the shade that works best for you follow these steps:
 -1st- identify if you have a warm or a cool undertone.

-2nd-  Choose a shade with the same undertone.

-3rd- Don't be afraid to try new colors! you don't know how
         a shade will look on you until you actually try it out.

Tip- Customize a shade!
Mix any blush shade with your contour shade, Trust me I've done it with
shades as light as Cloudy Pink from Dinair's glamour line and it works
every time. Make sure your contour shade is the same undertone as your
skin tone otherwise this trick won't work! (MORE DETAILS ON MY BLOG
LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX BELOW)

Now that you have the Perfect shade its time to airbrush!!! Watch the video below to see how I airbrush my blush!



Thank you so much for watching!!
If you are new To airbrush makeup and are inspired to purchase a system after watching one of my Video's Help me out and use my Link ;) below
http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a
For more of my Airbrush Makeup Ventures:
Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Like and Follow on Pinterest : www.pinterest.com/iheartairbrush

Follow on Instagram: Tag IHeartAirbrush

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH


Follow on Twitter : tag IHeartAirbrush



Disclaimer:
The Vast majority of product seen and used on my channel I PURCHASED ON MY OWN with my OWN  money so please understand that i am not obligated to say awesome things about mediocre products. All my reviews are based on my own opinion of the product therefore i share only what i like and occasionally what i do not like about certain products. I will not now nor ever engage in bashing a product but i will give my opinion based on pros and cons of my own experience and liking of products. Thank you so much for your kindness and support.







No comments:

Post a Comment