Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Airbrushed Makeup ART


Airbrush has been used for decades to create art in different forms. Most recently It's popularity and necessity in the film industry has promoted the use of airbrush in makeup art. Creating artistic eye looks is something I've grown quite found of doing since I began using airbrush makeup. I'm constantly inspired by the amazing talented makeup artists from around the globe who are so in tuned with their artistic ability and makeup application that they are able to create art on a canvas as small as the human eyelid. Now I am one of those people who believe that anything that can be done with a brush can be done with an airbrush in some way shape or form. So I gave it a go starting small and increasing the detail in the art I attempt to create on my eyelid using airbrush makeup.
The key for me is to find some form of inspiration. Something that inspires me and create a vision in my head for what I would like to see on my eye lid. 
After I have that vision I start to think about the tools I have that can make that vision possible. 
Now because airbrush is more limited than using a brush at detail work especially on such a small canvas the best option I figured I had was to use stencils. Stencils are a great tool to help get the small details I want to achieve using airbrush makeup. Now I could go out and buy stencils but where is the art in that, tuning into my artistic abilities I've created a variety or stencils out of photo laminating pouches and a hobby knife set. As well as utilizing stencils for airbrush makeup application for example a shadow shield, eyebrow stencils, and eyeliner stencils. I've found that once you set your mind to something the possibilities are endless. 

And with airbrush makeup the possibilities are endless also. What inspires you?

 For more of my Airbrush Makeup Ventures:
Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Like and Follow on Pinterest : www.pinterest.com/iheartairbrush






Follow on Instagram: Tag Krysteanea

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH

And if you are interested in the brand I use Check it out  http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a

1 comment: