Friday, December 13, 2013

Mixing Colors with Airbrush Makeup

Do you mix colors?
If you said yes, than you are utilizing one of the best features about airbrush makeup.
If you said no, Well why the heck not! mixing colors is a way to turn 10 colors into 20+ colors! Get on it!!!

There are not too many explanations that justify why people are not mixing colors with airbrush makeup.
One being You simply didn't know that you could..... Two: You simply  don't know how to.... Three: your too lazy or think its too much work/ you think its not worth it......

Mixing colors is one of the best ways to utilize colors in your airbrush makeup collection, that way no color sits there without use for months at a time. it's a great way to rotate colors and inspire new looks for the airbrush makeup user. Heck airbrush makeup is all liquid and as long as the shades you want to mix have the same base ( water based for example) there's no reason for us to not mix colors.
Say you see a tutorial on an airbrush eye look that you like, you may not have the colors the artist used but you can mix colors you already have to get as close as possible to recreating the look.

In the photo below I mixed Bright Pink with 4 other colors separately to make 4 New USEABLE shades.


The picture below is the color produced when I mixed 1 drop or Gold with 1 drop of Bright Pink.
 The picture below is the color produced when I mixed 2 drops of Sapphire Blue with one drop of Bright Pink.
 The picture below is the color produced when I mixed 2 drops of Lt. Bronze with 2 drops of Bright Pink.
 The picture below is the color produced when I mixed 2 drops of Bronze Rose and 2 drops of Bright Pink.
 So you see from the super Bright neon like pink color I was able to make 4 Shades that I can easily incorporate into my everyday eye routine. I could even use the last mixture for blush if I ever run out of my normal blush color, the Possibilities are endless with airbrush makeup.

Here are some more mixtures using Lt. Bronze as the independent variable.


 I mixed lt. bronze with mauve to get the color on the left its a beautiful hue especially for used during the Christmas holiday, with dk. peach pink to get the color in the middle its a great hue for creating a romantic look its similar to a lighter rose gold I love it, and with bronze rose to get the color on the right I  think this color is a great shade that can be used as an outer corner or transition color easily.


Mixing colors allow you to utilize all the colors in your airbrush makeup collection, its a feature that is specific to airbrush makeup so why not take advantage of it! airbushmakeup.com sells empty mixing bottles with mixing balls already inside so you can create a custom shade just add 2 colors using the color ratio that produced the color you like and there you go , your own personalized shade! I've done it and you should too! Why not right!!!

Here is a video that shows how I mixed the colors shown above. I hope I inspired you to start mixing colors! best wishes in your airbrush journey!!



For more of my Airbrush Makeup Ventures:
Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Follow on Instagram: Tag Krysteanea

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH

And if you are interested in the brand I use Check it out  http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a


4 comments:


  1. Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty.This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days.Keep update and share your ideas..
    air brush makeup in vizag
    air brush makeup service in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Airbrush Makeup reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. dark0de market url

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete