Sunday, December 1, 2013

Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finishing Spray and Airbrush Makeup



 So I recently purchased Skindinavia's Bridal Makeup Finishing Spray
 because I have very oily skin I wanted to find a setting spray or something of the sort that will decrease the amount of oil that plagued my skin throughout the day as well a keep my makeup from transferring towards the end of the  day. Yes airbrush makeup promises all day wear without transferring, but if you know about skin and the oils that you face secrets, than you know that the natural oils produced has the ability to change the composition of whatever you put on. So don't blame the airbrush makeup if it doesn't last all day on your face because you have very oily skin.
  Anyways I decided to go with skindinavia after doing research on the top makeup setting sprays available.


  After it came in I'm was eager to try it so i filmed a video review of my first impression of the product. Check it out...
So after I put it to the test I have come to the Conclusion that this product is true to its purpose.
As far ask keeping my makeup in place it did a wonderful job! my makeup did not transfer at all throughout the day. As far as controlling my oils...  I couldn't feel my skin getting oily at all. I was constantly having to ask my family members if my skin looked oily throughout the day, simply because I couldn't feel the oils coming through, now I did show some shine at the end of the day while filming my first impression but it was not even close to the amount of oil that normally comes through on a regular basis. all in all I will have to continue the use of this product before I can decide if I love it or not but for now I am definitely putting it on my favorites list, especially when it comes to products that work in conjunction with airbrush makeup.

If you are interested in this product you can find it at HTTP://www.Skindinavia.com

Like on Facebook: HTTP://www.facebook.com/iheartairbrush
Follow on Instagram: Tag Krysteanea
Subscribe on YouTube: Http://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH

And if you are interested in the brand I use Check it out  http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a

No comments:

Post a Comment