Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Utilizing Bright Colors- Airshadow

Airbrushing with bright colors can be tough sometimes, take me for example I'm not too big on using bright colors in my airshadow routine but when I am shopping for new colors I always manage to get one or two bright colors. Guess what happens to those colors as soon as I get them in the Mail.... I look at them, admire them, and than they sit in my airbrush kit. Total waste I know, so how can I incorporate those colors into my everyday routine?

My first though was use them as an accent color! Yes an accent color adding the bright colors and layering colors I'm used to over it enough so that only a certain amount of the bright color shows through, Enough to make it the perfect pop of color. You could even reverse the placement by adding the color to just your tear duct and inner corner of your upper and lower lash line very close to the tear duct of course. 



My second thought is to use the bright color as a lower lash line liner. That's a trend that has been steady for a while and would be an awesome way to add a pop of color without being overwhelmed by it. Or opposite placing like as a pop parallel to my eyeliner. Let me explain what I mean, first I would finish my airshadow.... Than I would line my eyes thicker than I normally do with the bright color, than line my eyes like I normally do for a retro pop of color.







My final thought was to mix it. Yes mix it with another color that will help tone it down to a shade that I would feel more comfortable using.



There are many ways to utilize the things you have why should airbrush makeup be any different. So I hope you would take what u have and play around with it to see what's the best use of the color. The possibilities are endless and you never know what u will discover! 


Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush
Follow on Instagram: Tag Krysteanea
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH

And if you are interested in the brand I use Check it out  http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a




1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete