Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is this your First Time?

I love airbrush makeup so much that I feel compelled to constantly spread the word in hopes that more and more people will give it a shot and eventually fall in love with it too. Today I had the chance to do my sisters makeup, yes I was the first airbrush MUA to apply airbrush makeup to her lovely skin. She is an extremely talented MUA who has constantly proved her skills as a makeup artist by traveling with her glam squad to beautify the stars in Los Angeles California. Now she loves and is addicted to traditional makeup but today she allowed me to grace her skin with airbrush makeup. So with much excitement I proceeded

I started out with a blank canvas and applied Smashbox Photofinish Primer in light to her skin concentrating to the areas that tend to be more oily. Then I applied urban decay's primer potion the original formula as a base on her eye lids. Next I applied an orange highlighter cream corrector that can be purchased at airbrush makeup.com to her under eye area to counterbalance her dark under eye circles as well as brighten them. Now it was time to apply her airbrush makeup! I began with her eye makeup applying lt. Smoke to her transition, dk. Brown to the outer corner lightly as to not make it too bold because she is pretty fair. Next I added sage green to make her deep brown eyes pop, I applied it on the lid starting at the tear duct and blending it across her lid into the dk. Brown outer corner. Next I applied her highlight using gold and adding it to her tear duct and her brown bone. 


After her airshadow was complete I lined her eyes using my eyeliner stencil from airbrush makeup.com with the shade jet black. Once her eyes were complete I began on her complexion. 


I started by applying peach pink to her cheek bones followed by lt. Bronze as a contor under her cheekbones and her temples as well as under her jawline. I then took lt. Golden beige and applied it in circular motions to even out her skin and provide a healthy radiant complexion. 


Next I blended the lt. Golden beige down her neck and into her décolletage. Once everything was blended a lip color, lashes, and mascara was applied, and here is the finished look

Over all the airbrush makeup was beautifully natural looking evening out her skin with nothing less than a flawless radiant finish. 


 Airbrush is light weight, rub resistant, water resistant, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. It creates a natural finish to the skin while providing exquisite coverage buildible from sheer to full. If you haven't tried it I definitely recommend that you do! You will be amazed at what it can do because with airbrush makeup the possibilities are Endless!

For more of my Airbrush Makeup Ventures:
Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Like and Follow on Pinterest : www.pinterest.com/iheartairbrush

Follow on Instagram: Tag Krysteanea

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH

And if you are interested in the brand I use Check it out  http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a


No comments:

Post a Comment