Friday, December 6, 2013

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Haul- from Airbrushmakeup.com

So this year like every year Dinair had awesome deals. Now if you say you cant afford it than definitely save up till black Friday or cyber Monday next year because they had deals that would have had you making out like a bandit this year. Now I'm not made of money so I had a budget for my Black Friday + Cyber Monday splurge which was $125.00... definitely going to save more for next year but you live and learn! anyways here was my haul
I got a Limited Edition Color Collection that included the Eyeliner Stencil Set, 5x 1.15 fl oz colors in Sapphire Blue, Sage Green, Ruby Red, Onyx Black, and Lilac, Colair Shade C130 similar to Dk. Golden Beige in the Glamor Line, and a Sample of Golden tan concealer, Lemon Cream, and Rose Gold. Now it may not seem like much to some people but its a huge savings!

HOW MUCH DID I SAVE?
lets take a look starting with the 5x 1.15 fl oz colors, Regular price for this size color is $25.00 I got each for 6.25 soooooooo $125.00 would have been the regular price for just the 1.15 fl oz bottles but I only paid $31.25 Massive saving with that alone.


 Next is the Woodland Whimsy Limited Edition Color Collection. It came with 5 shades and Dinair's eyeliner stencil set, now the set retailed at $72.00 if I'm not mistaken and I purchased it for $49.99 a savings of $22.01. The Set includes 3 Limited Edition Shades Safari, Majesty, and Nectar, as well as 2 Eyeliner Shades in Dk  Brown and Midnight Blue. The Collection also Came with Dinair's Eyeliner Stencil Set a $12.00 Value.


Dinair was offering all Makeup at 20% off that include the new Colair Line so I defiantly took advantage of that and purchased C130 which is closest to my foundation shade of Dk. Golden Beige in the Glamor line. Regular price $18.00 Sale Price $14.40. Not much but in my book Every Penny Counts.


And Lastly  I got Samples of Dinair's Concealer Golden Tan, Shade Lemon Cream, and Shade Rose Gold. Samples are always great so Get them if you can!


All in all I saved around $90.00 without the deals I would have ended up paying $215 dollars + tax and Shipping. I Sure do love Holiday Sales!


Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Follow on Instagram: Tag Krysteanea

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH

And if you are interested in the brand I use Check it out  http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a

1 comment:

  1. good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs..bridal makeup services in vizag
    best bridal makeup in vizag

    ReplyDelete