Thursday, December 12, 2013

Final Thoughts on Colair Airbrush Makeup from Dinair

After using Colair for a Week I'm Confident in my final thought on the Product. All my answers to the following questions are based on my own personal experience with the product.

Do I Recomend Colair?
 -Absolutely I love this product so much at this point I'm mad at myself for not trying it sooner!

How is The Staying Power of Colair:
-I found that Colair lasted twice as long as my Glamor Foundation. I kid you not this makeup line is no joke its not a gimmick, its the real deal. Trust me I have super oily skin and the makeup stuck better that the Glamor foundation even without a setting spray.

How is the Finish of Colair?
-I found that it gave me a finish that was the perfect medium between Matte and Satin. With my skin being so oily i was worried that the colair was too much of a satin finish and that on my skin after a long day of wear would make my skin look more oily than it already was. Absolutely not the case the finish was perfect fr my skin even after wearing it all day. This foundation line is like Liquid Gold it Photographs so well I LOVE LOVE LOVE the finish.




How was the Color Match with the Colair in comparison with the Glamor Line?
-The Color match initially was not spot on in comparison to the Glamor line for me. I use Dk. Golden Beige in the Glamor line and the Chart that Dinair offers for their Colair Foundations suggested that the CLOSEST match to dk. golden beige was C130. Now after using C130 I noticed that the shade was a bit darker than my neck and chest which I usually match to get the shade for my face. Was it a huge problem Absolutely not! I still used the foundation, i just had to use it on my neck and chest also. Now i was able to speak with a representative from Dinair and she suggested that I add a drop of C125 from the colair line to get closer to my natural shade. THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF AIRBRUSH MAKE UP YOU CAN MIX COLORS TO GET YOUR PERFECT SHADE DON'T FORGET THAT!!!. And this Product is So worth it so I am still super content with it. 


How much of the Product do you have to use?
 - With the glamor foundation i use 8-10 drops for my face to achieve the coverage that i want which is a med to full coverage, with the Colair it only took me 8 Drops to cover my face neck and chest. One word... AWESOME!!!

What type of Coverage does it offer?
-The coverage was in my opinion a medium to full coverage it is definitely pigmented enough that the range you can achieve coverage wise is anywhere form light to full easy.


What was the Texture like?
-I have to say the texture is what i love the most about this product its smooth and velvety and it definitely shows in photos. Its a huge difference from the glamor foundation, now i love my glamour foundation but i feel like i hit pay dirt with Colair. It not only looks smooth it feels smooth and for being a water base foundation free of alcohol, silicon, and talc, that is pretty amazing. LIQUID GOLD for photographs no joke!

Overall I have to say I LOVE this product I recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking for a flawless complexion in a safe package. Check out my YouTube video on my final thoughts and you will see just how excited i am about this line!



Like on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Iheartairbrush

Follow on Instagram: Tag Krysteanea

Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/IHEARTAIRBRUSH

And if you are interested in the brand I use Check it out  http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/shop/index.php/?acc=7e7757b1e12abcb736ab9a754ffb617a



No comments:

Post a Comment